Wednesday 10 August 2011

Astar and Rawhinia Busy

Astar and Rawhinia have been very busy this week making my birthday cards and presents and also practising for the Eisteddfods.

Astar`s card on the left and Rawhinias on the right


I always look forward to seeing what they have created. Love their cards.

Here is another photo of one of last years cards.
I love this one.

A & R also made my birthday cake - a lovely chocolate cake.
A birthday concert included a few duets and some grade 7 AMEB solo pieces. I am so lucky!

Katusha will write next week when the Eisteddfods are over. By the way Eisteddfods are held each year. A competition that allows musicians of all ages to compete, in their age-group, and receive great feedback and encouragement.

Tune in again soon,
Cheers Christabel









No comments:

Post a Comment